Forgotten username or password
If you've forgotten your Sky iD username, you can request a reminder, and if you're unsure of your password you can reset it online.
- Forgotten username
Visit the forgotten username page and you can choose which way you'd like to retrieve your username:
- Request an email reminder to the email address you gave to Sky when you signed up.
- Enter your Sky account details to view the usernames associated with your household on screen. You'll need your Sky Account number, TV viewing card number or the last 6 digits of the bank account number used to pay your Sky bill to do this.
- Reset password
Visit the reset password page, enter your username and select Continue. You can choose how you'd like to reset your password, using:
- Your email address. We’ll send you a password reset link via email to the email address you gave to Sky when you signed up.
- The answers to the security questions you setup.
- Your Sky account details (i.e. the last 6 digits of the bank account number used to pay your Sky bill).
Your password must be at least eight characters long, with a mix of letters and numbers. It should not start with a number, or contain your username or the word 'password.' Once you've chosen and confirmed your new password, select Submit.
You can also contact us for further assistance with your username and password. You’ll need to complete a security check before we can help you reset your password. If you don't have a Sky account we will be unable to identify you, and you should create a new Sky iD.
- Forgotten username and password
- Why am I being asked for a different email address?
As part of protecting your account, we're currently updating our records. If your profile is missing some details, you'll notice that we're requesting you provide a non-Sky email address. An updated email address means you can continue to access a number of Sky services, including password resets, and we can keep in touch to inform you about anything important.