This page provides an overview to help you get started with Sky Yahoo Mail.
If you need support with any of the Sky Yahoo Mail features, see our links below for more help.
- Composing and sending emails
- Automatically forward mail to another account
- How to use Calendar within Sky Yahoo Mail
- How to use Messenger within Sky Yahoo Mail
Signing up for Sky Yahoo Mail
Sky Yahoo Mail is available for all Sky customers. In order to create an email account, first you’ll need a Sky iD as this will form the first part of your email address. If you need to create a Sky iD, read our Create a Sky iD article for more information on how you can do this.
If you already have a Sky iD, follow the steps below to create a Sky Yahoo Mail account.
- Go to sky.com and select Email on the right-hand side of the top menu bar.
- Enter your Sky iD and password to sign in.
- As this will be the first time you are signing into Sky Yahoo Mail, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions and may also need to provide some additional details such as your date of birth.
- Enter these details and select Confirm.
- You will then be directed to your new Sky Yahoo Mailbox.
There are different ways you can access your email account.