Get started with Sky Yahoo Mail
Signing up for Sky Yahoo Mail
Sky Yahoo Mail is available for all Sky customers. In order to create an email account, first you’ll need a Sky iD as this will form the first part of your email address. If you need to create a Sky iD, read our Create a Sky iD article for more information on how you can do this.
If you already have a Sky iD, follow the steps below to create a Sky Yahoo Mail account.
- Go to sky.com and select Email from the top menu bar.
- Enter your Sky iD and password to sign in.
- As this will be the first time you are signing into Sky Yahoo Mail, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions and may also need to provide some additional details such as your date of birth.
- Enter these details and select Confirm.
- You'll then be directed to your new Sky Yahoo Mailbox.
How to access your email account
Once you've created your account, you can sign in at any time by going to sky.com and selecting Email from the top menu bar.