Manage your Sky bills and payments
View your bill online
You can view an up to date statement and 11 of your previous bills at any time on the Sky website.
- Sign into sky.com/myaccount. If you don't have a username and password, follow the Sign up link.
- In the My Account section, go to the Bills & Payments section to see your latest bill and details of your current Sky subscriptions.
From the My Account section, you can also change your payment method, change your payment due date, update your paperless bill settings or make a one off payment.
View your bill on your TV
You can also view your bill on your TV screen using our interactive billing tool. You can see a detailed breakdown of your subscription and other information about your account:
- Press Interactive on your Sky remote control.
- From the Interactive menu, use the up/down arrows to select My Sky and press select.
- Follow the instructions on your TV screen to select View my Sky bill, entering your viewing card PIN when prompted.
Manage multiple accounts
You can add up to nine additional users to your Sky household account so they can enjoy the same benefits and services as you.
- Sign in to our Manage users page sky.com/myaccount.
- Select the Set up an additional user button.
- Insert the name and other details of the user you wish to add..
- Create a Sky iD username and password for the additional user, which their Sky email address will be based on.
- Select the Save button to submit your additional user.
- Let the additional user know their password, and remind them that they may wish to reset this to something only they will know.
- We'll email them to say they have a Sky iD and can sign into sky.com sites.
When you're setting up an additional Sky account, it's a good idea to give each account a memorable name to help you tell them apart when using this service.
You can view an up to date statement and 11 of your previous bills at any time on the Sky website or on our Interactive service on your TV.
Your Sky bill gives you a full breakdown of your current bill including :
- Sky TV This includes TV subscription package, any multi-screen subscriptions and HD.
- Sky Talk: This includes Sky Talk line rental, call packages and any additional call charges.
- Sky Broadband: This includes any Sky Broadband subscription packages.
- Sky Box Office: This includes any Pay-per-view services including Sky Box Office or Sky Store.
Understanding your current bill
To the right of each product, you'll see a Show details button.
Selecting this button will show you a breakdown of any charges or credits associated with that product. This includes any adjustments for offers or discounts.
We bill you in advance for your fixed price services. This includes TV subscriptions, Sky Broadband, Sky Talk line rental and call packages. For all other services you are charged in arrears after you have used them, this includes call charges, Sky Box office events and Sky Store.
Sky Talk bill itemisation
You can find a full break down of your bill, which will show you each call made, the duration of the call and to which number and area. This includes national and international calls, calls to mobiles and calls to non geographic or NGN numbers, often used by call centres and businesses, beginning with codes such as 0845, 0870, 0871, 0800 and 0808.
If you notice that your Sky Talk bill is higher than you would like you can set up call charge alerts for your account.
Your first bill
You’ll only start paying for your service from the date it becomes active. You’ll then receive a letter or email showing your monthly charge.
Your first payment will be taken 14 days after your service begins. This amount will cover the 14 days used and the remainder of your first month. For example, if your service was activated on 4 July, payment will be taken on 18 July and will cover the period 4 July – 3 August.
Your second bill
A second payment will be taken approximately 14 days after your first bill was paid, dependent on the date you have selected your Direct Debit/Credit Card payment to be taken. As payments are made in advance, this will cover your next month’s subscription.
You may notice that the dates billed cover more than one month. This is because the bill will include any services that have become active since the previous payment, such as Sky Broadband, Sky Talk or Sky Line Rental.
So using the previous example, your second bill will cover services for the period 4 August – 3 September. If you’ve had Sky Broadband become active since 18 July, you'll also be billed for the period 18 July – 3 August.
Managing your payments
From the My Account section, you can change your payment method, your payment due date or make a one off payment.
We calculate your bill and upload it to your My Sky account 14 days before your payment due date. This means that you can view your bill in advance of your payment being collected.
If the amount showing on your bill isn’t what you were expecting, check your bill to make sure any offers on your Sky subscription haven’t come to an end, or whether it was affected by any one off purchases from Sky Box Office or Sky Store. If you’re a Sky Talk customer, check your itemised Sky Talk bill for any call charges that may have increased your bill during this month.
If you’re still unsure whether you’ve been charged the correct amount, please contact us for further assistance.