How to view your bill online
You can view an up to date statement and 11 of your previous bills at any time on the Sky website.
Sign into sky.com/myaccount. If you don't have a username and password, follow the Sign up link.
In the My Account section, go to the Bills & Payments section to see your latest bill and details of your current Sky subscriptions.
From the My Account section, you can also change your payment method, change your payment due date, update your paperless bill settings or make a one off payment.
If you've got Sky Talk, you'll see an itemised telephone bill showing the duration and cost of local, national and international calls, calls to mobiles and calls to non geographic or NGN numbers, often used by call centres and businesses, beginning with codes such as 0845, 0870, 0871, 0800 and 0808.
View your bill on your TV
You can also view your bill on your TV screen using our interactive billing tool. You can see a detailed breakdown of your subscription and other information about your account:
- Press Interactive on your Sky remote control.
- From the Interactive menu, use the up/down arrows to select Sky Customer Service and press select.
- Follow the instructions on your TV screen to select View my Sky bill, entering your viewing card PIN when prompted.
Manage multiple accounts
You can add up to nine additional users to your Sky household account so they can enjoy the same benefits and services as you.
- Sign in to our Manage users page sky.com/myaccount.
- Select the Set up an additional user button.
- Insert the name and other details of the user you wish to add..
- Create a Sky iD username and password for the additional user, which their Sky email address will be based on.
- Select the Save button to submit your additional user.
- Let the additional user know their password, and remind them that they may wish to reset this to something only they will know.
- We'll email them to say they have a Sky iD and can sign into Sky.com sites.
When you're setting up an additional Sky account, it's a good idea to give each account a memorable name to help you tell them apart when using this service.
Your bill is not what you expected
If the amount showing on your bill isn’t what you were expecting, check your bill to make sure any offers on your Sky subscription haven’t come to an end, or whether it was affected by any one off purchases from Sky Box Office or Sky Store. If you’re a Sky Talk customer, check your itemised Sky Talk bill for any call charges that may have increased your bill during this month.
If you’re still unsure whether you’ve been charged the correct amount, please contact us for further assistance.