If you'd like your outgoing Sky Yahoo Mail messages to display another one of your email addresses in the From: field, instead of your Sky Yahoo Mail address, just follow the steps below.
- Sign in to Sky Yahoo Mail.
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the window and select Settings.
- Select Accounts, followed by Add.
- In the Add Account window enter the following information:
Email address: This is the email address you’d like to send email from – from within your Sky Yahoo Mail. Please note that you'll be asked to verify this address.
Description: This is an account name for your own reference, which no one else will see for example, Work, School, etc.
- Click Save.
- You’ll need to verify the email address that you provided. To do this, check your other email account and you’ll have an email from Yahoo with the subject line "Verify this email address." Click the link inside the email to verify your email address.
Once you have completed the steps above, you‘ll be able to send emails from your other account. Click on the arrow to the right of the From field when composing an email and you’ll be able to select which address the message is sent from.