Signing up for an additional Sky Yahoo Mail account
In order to create an additional email account you’ll need to create a new Sky iD, you can read our Create a Sky iD article for more information on how you can do this. You can create up to nine additional Sky iDs and each user can enjoy the same great services as you, including a Sky Yahoo Mail address.
Once you’ve created an additional Sky iD, follow the steps below to create a Sky Yahoo Mail account.
- Go to sky.com and select Email from the top menu bar.
- Enter your new Sky iD and password to sign in.
- As this will be the first time using this Sky iD to sign into Sky Yahoo Mail, you’ll need to accept the Terms and Conditions and may also need to provide some additional details such as your date of birth.
- Enter these details and select Confirm.
- You'll then be directed to your new Sky Yahoo Mailbox.