With Sky Yahoo Mail, you can create up to nine additional accounts meaning that everyone in your home can have their own address so you don't all have to share an inbox.
If you're the Sky account holder, you can easily set up additional user profiles for others. Additional users can't make any changes to anyone else's account or your parental controls settings, so you can be sure that your household can enjoy all the benefits of Sky services safely.
To set up additional accounts, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your My Sky account.
- Select Set Up An Additional User.
- Complete the fields marked with an asterisk ( * )
- You must select the Terms & Conditions box after you have read and understood them.
- Select Save to complete the process.
To create a Sky Yahoo Mail account, follow the steps below:
- Sign in to Sky Yahoo Mail with your new user details and select Sign In.
- Make sure you select the Terms & Conditions box after you have read and understood them.
- Select Submit to complete the set up of your new Sky Yahoo Mail account.