If you're not a Sky TV customer, you can use our Sky Go Monthly Ticket service to stream Sky programmes on any compatible PC, Mac, laptop, tablet or smartphone – including iPads, iPhones and a range of Android devices.
With Sky Go Monthly Ticket, you don't need a satellite dish or even a TV – and there's no annual contract.
Sky TV customers receive Sky Go for free as part of their subscription, so they don't need to register for Sky Go Monthly Ticket.
Sky Go Monthly Ticket summary
- Watch Sky programmes on your PC, Mac, laptop or compatible mobile, using your internet connection.
- No satellite dish necessary.
- No Sky box necessary.
- No TV necessary.
- No annual contract.
How much does Sky Go Monthly Ticket cost?
You can see the latest Sky Go Monthly Ticket packs and prices on the Sky Go Shop. About halfway down the page, select the section titled Find out how to get Sky Go without Sky TV in your home.
How do I sign up for Sky Go Monthly Ticket?
All Sky Go services, including Sky Go Monthly Ticket, require you to have a Sky iD. Here's how to create your Sky iD:
- Go to the Sky iD signup page.
- Fill in the requested details to set up your Sky iD. When completing the form, confirm that you are not a Sky TV customer.
Once you have a Sky iD, you can sign up for Sky Go Monthly Ticket.
- Go to the Sky Go Shop.
- About halfway down the page, click the section titled Find out how to get Sky Go without Sky TV in your home.
- Choose one of the Sky Go Monthly Ticket packs, and click Add to basket.
- If prompted, sign in with your Sky iD and password. You will be taken to the Sky Payments page.
- Fill in the requested details to set up your Sky Go Monthly Ticket. Once you're done, you'll be ready to start using Sky Go.
- Go back to the Sky Go website.
- Select Sign in.
- Sign in with your Sky iD and password.
You'll be shown listings of live TV channels and On Demand programmes. You can now browse around the site and choose to stream any of the available programmes.
If you've got a compatible tablet or smartphone, download the Sky Go app from the iOS App Store or from Google Play.
Sky Go Monthly Ticket and broadband/data usage
All programmes streamed through Sky Go Monthly Ticket will contribute towards any usage caps imposed by your broadband provider. The same applies for any streaming done over 3G or 4G mobile networks (e.g. when using mobile broadband on your laptop).
For a broadband service with no usage caps, we recommend Sky Broadband Unlimited.