Here's how to get up and running with Sky TV on Xbox 360, as well as some advice on using the service.
- Installing the Sky TV app on Xbox 360
- Ensure that your Xbox 360 is online.
- Sign in to Xbox Live and then go to Video Marketplace.
- Highlight the Sky tile and press A.
- Select the preferred storage location (this will typically be the hard drive on your Xbox 360).
- Select Download.
- Once the download completes, press A to launch the Sky TV app.
- You may receive a prompt advising you to update your Sky TV app. If this appears, select Download Now to install the update.
- Can I watch Sky TV on a different Xbox 360?
If you want to watch Sky TV on a different Xbox 360 to the one you currently use, you must first remove the registration of your existing console.
- Sign in to the Sky Go website using your Sky iD and password.
- Select Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Manage Devices on the left of the screen.
- Select Remove Device next to your Xbox 360.
Now try to watch Sky TV on another Xbox 360. This will register the new Xbox 360 on your account. You can change registered devices only once per calendar month.
- Can I watch Sky TV with more than one Xbox Live account?
Yes, you can use any Xbox Live account to watch Sky TV on your registered Xbox 360.