Send an email from another account
If you'd like your outgoing Sky Yahoo Mail messages to display another one of your email addresses in the From: field, instead of your Sky Yahoo Mail address, just follow the steps below.
- Sign in to Sky Yahoo Mail.
- Click the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the window and select Mail Options.
- Click Mail Accounts then click + Add.
- In the Add Account window enter the following information:
Account name: This is an account name for your own reference, which no one else will see for example, Work, School, etc.
Email address: This is the email address you’d like to send email from – from within your Sky Yahoo Mail. Please note that you'll be asked to verify this address.
- This step depends on whether you want to send emails only, or both send and receive emails.
To send emails only: Select Skip this, set up to send only.
To send and receive emails: You’ll need to fill out all the information requested in the Add account window.
- Click Save in Mail Options.
- You’ll need to verify the email address that you provided. To do this, check your other email account and you’ll have an email from Yahoo with the subject line "Verify this email address." Click the link inside the email to verify your email address.
Once you have completed the steps above, you‘ll be able to send emails from your other account. Click on the arrow to the right of the “From” field when composing an email and you’ll be able to select which address the message is sent from.