Sky Talk Voicemail Plus explained
Sky Voicemail Plus lets you access messages you receive when away from your telephone or engaged on another call from any phone, store 30 messages at a time and record a personalised greeting.
What’s more, if you are a Sky Talk and Broadband customer on Sky’s own network, you can also check your voicemails online through My Sky.
How to get Voicemail Plus
If you added Sky Talk Voicemail Plus when joining Sky Talk, this will have been activated automatically as part of your Sky Talk package.
For current Sky Talk customers who would like to add Voicemail Plus, please call us on 08442 411 653.
For remote access to your Voicemail you will need to set up a four digit PIN the first time you use your Sky Talk service. Please call Sky on 08442 411 653 to set up your PIN.
Check your messages from your home telephone
To check if you have any voicemail messages on your home telephone, pick up your phone and listen to the dial tone. If you hear a stuttering dial tone, dial 1571 to access your mailbox.
Once you’ve listened to your message, you’ll be given the option of returning the call, listening to the message again, saving the message or deleting the message. If you choose to save a voicemail message, you can listen to it again at any time by dialling 1571.
Check your messages from another phone
- Dial your home telephone number.
- When you hear the voicemail message, press star ( * ) on your keypad then enter your PIN.
- Once you’ve accessed Voicemail Plus, you can listen to your messages, record your personalised greeting message and change your PIN.
Check your messages from sky.com
- Sign in to My Sky and enter your Sky iD username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, follow the Forgotten your username/password link for a reminder.
- Select My Account, followed by My broadband.
- You will see a link to your voicemail inbox under My package.
If you have any issues with Sky Talk Voicemail Plus please contact us.
Please note that some call features are free for Sky Talk Line Rental customers, but some optional extras are available for a little extra. Charges for extra services are added to your Sky bill and can be viewed online or on your TV at any time. For a full list of our latest features and prices, please see our Sky Talk Call Features page.